“Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”
It’s a small gesture of self-sacrifice, a tiny imitation of how Jesus showed us that He loves us. “Thou shall not kill” has taken on additional meaning.
Water in Bato Springs is super cold it creates shiver to the spine with just a half-hearted dip of your toes. Night swimming here is only for the brave.
A comrade lay minister claims to have seen how the rose petals were plucked inside the sacristy from ordinary white roses, then placed into a metal bowl which Bro. Carmelo carried with him the entire healing session. Objectively speaking, Bro. Carmelo couldn’t have had ample time to maliciously put images on hundreds of petals one by one, on his own, without anyone seeing it.
I enjoyed the gifts I received. But the joy I felt upon seeing some reactions from recipients of my gifts are equally, or maybe even more, enjoyable. Thank God they liked the gifts ‘coz I had really put some thoughts before and upon my rush purchases.
Title is right. This was written 2 years ago after New Year so I thought why not publish it? We are gearing towards 2016 which is actually on Friday. I’m feeling sentimental once again. I know the name of the parish priest now. I actually had the privilege to work/serve with him through the parish’s […]
I’ve been wanting to go to Policarpio Street years ago. Every year, local news channel covers this street in Mandaluyong City because of the houses- which one cannot distinguish as houses anymore because every inch is covered with Christmas lights. How to go: From Boni MRT Station, ride jeepney with Acacia Lane signboard or any […]
For years, I wondered who I am talking to. The Adoration Chapel heard all the deepest, most sincere, most significant prayers I said in life. And all those answered prayers were uttered without me knowing what’s on the other side of the glass. I can remember being doubtful if there’s really something there. Should […]
Having been cited and voted as one of the best islands-not only in the Philippines but in the whole world-, I think of Palawan as a place where I can just really relax on my chair, sip mango juice, and stare at the beach all day long. My idea of my first time in […]
- Stone Hand Gallery 203 views
- Family Trip to La Union 137 views
- Laki Beach: Sidetrip to Five Fingers 84 views
- Space EDSA: An Urban Dorm Review 84 views
- Make Today Magical: Belle de Jour (BDJ) Planner 2019 Launch 81 views
- Hospicio San Juan de Dios 68 views
- 5 Perks of Staying at San Juan Surf Resort 58 views
- A Dip at Malangaan Spring 54 views
- Baluarte Watch Tower 54 views
- Family Trip to Puerto Galera 41 views
- Five Fingers of Mariveles Bataan 40 views
- Paano Labanan ang Fake News 34 views
- Celosia in Cebu’s Little Amsterdam 32 views
- Bro. Carmelo Cortez and White Rose Petals 32 views
- Land Tour in Puerto Galera 29 views