Now there will be a debate whether we truly are independent. But there is no doubt we are not yet free from poverty and here and there we are being struck by disasters brought upon by too much liberty…
What will sadden you is the garbage on the beach and in what was left of the old hotel’s cottages. The island is being raped at the moment, not screaming yet, because naive as she can be, she still doesn’t know what’s happening.
There are lots of ways to do it but this post revolves around what to expect on going and staying in Calaguas – based on my 2 days and 1 night stay through Best Calaguas Tour.I’m gonna mention the good and the not so good parts but don’t get me wrong. Calaguas is paradise! […]
What happens when the boat for island hopping sailed without you?
Photo from Facebook page of Mar Roxas, one of five presidential candidates for the 2016 Philippine election May 9, 2016 is set to be another Philippine Presidential election. Internet is abuzz with all the nitty-gritty details of news regarding campaign speeches and presidential debates. The coming polls is a scorching hot topic. Most people are […]
Write down the readings from your second-to-the-last serve.
Do not think God abandons you during tough times. It’s in those moments that He is more at work and in touch with you.
The rest of the day went by like any other day at work, with more heartwarming greetings, sweet thoughts, well wishes the entire day. How people make me feel on a single day of the year doesn’t matter so much like how they treat me the rest of the 364.25 days.
I can’t pinpoint it but maybe I should be doing something important – the reason why I can’t sleep much lately. But come to think of it, the sun and moon may not know what to do either. They, too, are still undecided on what to do for the rest of infinity.
- Stone Hand Gallery 187 views
- Make Today Magical: Belle de Jour (BDJ) Planner 2019 Launch 89 views
- Family Trip to La Union 79 views
- Laki Beach: Sidetrip to Five Fingers 72 views
- Space EDSA: An Urban Dorm Review 71 views
- Hospicio San Juan de Dios 62 views
- A Dip at Malangaan Spring 52 views
- Baluarte Watch Tower 45 views
- Five Fingers of Mariveles Bataan 41 views
- Bro. Carmelo Cortez and White Rose Petals 39 views
- Paano Labanan ang Fake News 37 views
- Celosia in Cebu’s Little Amsterdam 37 views
- Pope Francis on Fake News 34 views
- 5 Perks of Staying at San Juan Surf Resort 20 views
- Grapes Farm in La Union 19 views